"My boyfriend runs a tutoring session with his college. He teaches about 5 people at a time for one hour sessions a week. Recently a girl he tutors in that class has specifically asked for private one on one tutoring sessions, 2 hours Saturday, and 2 hours Sunday at her house. When I told him this bothered me, I got in trouble for not being trusting. He says its extra money. I usually trust him so much but recently he has been kind of angry with me and everything I do is wrong. Please can somebody tell me if I'm just silly to sit by why he does this? I don't want a response to this telling me it LOOKS bad because I want someone who can genuinely tune into this situation, because maybe its him that's naive or maybe shes genuinely not very bright and needs 4 hours of extra PRIVATE tutoring a week...."
o O o
o O o
Dear Ms. T.
Thank you so much for choosing me as your counselor for this situation. I have written down my readings for you regarding your concern about your boyfriend.
Your BF Personality:
Your boyfriend is charming, introvert, and a very knowledgeable young man. He has very strong confidence in himself, very enjoyable to be with and attractive on many different ways. It’s no surprise that you are very careful with your man when it comes to other girls. Yes, girls could easily get attracted to him. But, is he a gigolo? No, I don’t think so. Work is more important to him and he is driven by his ambitious plan to succeed. Your Personality:
You are a very talented young lady. You always seem to find ways to do what you want to do in life. You are very witty, intelligent, and a good organizer. You can always make impossible things happen in your life. You are very comfortable with your surroundings. You are very creative when it comes to love. People would easily trust you even when they are in doubt.
About the Situation:
The situation is killing you mentally. You are as wild as the wind with your jealousy. But, I think this is normal, most especially when you are truly in love with your man most especially when a beautiful girl comes and having a one on one private session with him and sharing happy moments together. No wonder why you feel so jealous.
The truth is, your BF is just trying to build-up his relationship of trust with his client, the girl. This is actually a good way of bringing in more clienteles into his business. He is very passionate about his business and he wants to impress clients as well as to retain them. For him business is business, without malice. You are losing your trust in him. He is a very smart guy and not to trust him will do more harm than good in your relationship.
What is the girl’s intention? Is she really on to her studies? The answer is yes. She truly admires your man and has got a high respect on him. She is very serious in her studies and that’s all she has in mind.
I think this jealousy is all in your mind. You really love your man and you do not want to share for fear of loosing him. That is normal. There is nothing wrong with your feelings, but please don’t push it too much. It could damage your trust and relationship with each other.
If it happens one day that you saw things happening the wrong way with your two naked eyes, then, it’s time for you to truly take action. As for now, give your man a break. He is just doing what he is supposed to do, as a teacher and as a business man. Nothing else. Believe me. If you truly love your man – trust him. It’s worth it in keeping your relationship together forever. That girl is just a client and she deserves to have his full attention during the sessions.
I hope that my reading has given you some enlightenment. I would be glad to do more readings for you sometime in the near future.
My very best wishes for you and to your boyfriend. Good luck to his business and hoping all the best in your relationship, too.
Cheers,
Celestian
Comment from Ms. T : " Fantastic and accurate. Thank you :) " (5-star rating * * * * * )
No comments:
Post a Comment