This question is from Ms. LS on how to overcome her negative habit patterns.
"Maybe it's just in my head but it seems like I'm searching for answers but I'm not getting any real ones. I'm restless , I can't sleep well at night and I'm very emotional one minute. I'm happy and the next I'm sad. I don't have any enthusiasm to get up and of what I need to do. I feel as if I have no friends and I believe that most of my friends aren't really my friends. I have no idea what I want to do as a major for school and no one seems to no what it is either? I feel as if I'm just wasting time on earth. I don't like the job I am working at and I can't find another one. I'm really about to just give up!"o O o
Dear Ms. LS
First of all, thank you for this very interesting situation you got here and I have drawn some cards for you in order to see more clearly on what is causing all these problems in your life most particularly on matters of love, studies, and money.
Sometimes, problems in our lives may have come from just within ourselves. It may have been probably caused by habitual patterns in our lives of which often times we are unconsciously aware of. And it can sometimes be very damaging causing us failures after failures in life.
Your Cards: 8 of Swords + 3 of Swords + 4 of Wands + 9 of Pentacles + 7 of Wands + Page of Swords + Queen of Wands + Knight of Wands + Star + Queen of Pentacles
What are your negative habit patterns?
The 8 of Swords indicates negative thoughts surrounding you, which could mean that personally you have a very pessimistic kind of personality. You may have a very discouraging upbringing in your childhood years that would have made you think that things are not going to work out for good all the time and that may have sometimes prompt you to surrender in some given situations. You may not have received many encouragements from your peers and even from your parents of which you may have developed a very low-self esteem on believing in yourself. Most of the time your thoughts are your worst enemies. Oftentimes, your thoughts dim your visions.
How are they affecting your life?
Very much indeed! Your 3 of Swords indicates heartbreaks which could mean that at this moment of time you cannot handle yourself emotionally. Whenever there are emotional challenges and decisions involved in your life you may at times suddenly give up. You really need a stronger heart on this matter. You need to be tough and have to take things as easy as possible. Sometimes with this kind of pessimism you feel like giving up your life. In your love life, you have a tendency to give up for even just a small conflict. You want to be pleased all the time but it could also be damaging in your part most especially if your partner is not sensitive enough to understand your needs. The same thing in your studies and work, you can easily give up. You lack inspiration in life.
How can you become aware of these patterns?
The 4 of Wands indicates challenge which could mean that you have to challenge yourself in this matter. There are people around you who want to help you on this. These challenges are part of your maturity in facing the reality of life. Life is full of challenges and if you are not strong enough emotional, spiritually, as well as mentally, you can be doomed in darkness. So, take these challenge as a test of your faith and strength. Be more optimistic in your outlook in life. Take every challenge as a blessing for indeed this is when you can truly measure who you really are.
Are there other people involved in these past patterns?
The 9 of Pentacles indicates easy life which could mean that you may have grown up with no challenges at all during your childhood formative years. Everything you need may have depended on your parents or guardians. So, you were not trained to make proper decisions. Now as challenges comes along your way you find it difficult to accomplish tasks and make necessary decisions for yourself.
Will you be able to overcome these patterns?
The 7 of Wands indicates winning over your challenges which could be a very encouraging and a very positive card for you. This is the time for you to back off a bit from the world and to take your steps carefully one at a time. Try to identify your priorities and biggest challenges. Try to deal with the easy ones first then proceed with the bigger challenges. All you have to do now is to give yourself a time to think and see how you can solve a certain problem one at a time. If your priority is your career, then deal with it first. If love comes next, then slowly deal with it next in line. In this way, you are giving yourself a time breaker in order for you to breath and exhale. This will also help you to analyze and evaluate yourself in that given situation.
What decisions must you make now?
The Page of Swords indicates studies, which could mean that you have to study yourself now. It’s best for you deal with your self-esteem first. Try to take some self-study course on how to develop your self-esteem. Concentrate on your studies first. If you are in school now, then concentrate on that matter now. Try to take and do things one-step at a time. By concentrating on your studies you will be able to refresh yourself. Why not major in Psychology? Just my suggestion, I think this will greatly help you at the same time. :)
Should you seek professional help?
The Queen of Wands indicates a domestic and very kind woman, which could mean that you’ll most probably benefit by attending some seminars or training on psychology conducted for women only. Try to check some websites or local directories if there are some free offers available.
Do you have the confidence to confront these old patterns?
Yes, your Knight of Wands card here indicates that you have a very strong desire to overcome this problem in your life. Your desire to overcome and renew yourself will greatly enhance your present life. You are strong and you may just need to bring that out from within yourself.
What changes can you expect when you rid yourself from these old patterns?
The Star card means hope which could mean that everything you are hoping for in life will be reached. You will be able to finish your studies, fulfill your dreams in life and careers, most especially in matters of love. This is a very positive card and it will guide you in your decisions in life.
Final Outcome?
The Queen of Pentacles indicates fulfillment and security in life, which could mean that once you have overcome these patterns you’ll be blessed with a stable life and security in career and love life.
Overall, your cards are very promising and very encouraging. Take things one-step at a time. First, your career, then money, and last is love. For sure it can wait! Try to gather yourself together first and all things will just follow for good.
Hope this reading helps you to truly evaluate yourself. Things will follow through as you try to overcome your fears and renew yourself.
If you have any questions regarding this reading please let me know so I can clarify. Let me know.
Best of luck,
Celestian
No comments:
Post a Comment