Hi, my name is Celestian. I am an Intuitive Tarot Reader Expert in LivePerson.

I have been a Tarot Counselor for many years and I know that I have the experience and skills to help you solve your problems pertaining to love and marriage relationship, as well as career. Let me know...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A New Home & Lover


This is a question from Ms. L. about moving to a new house and about her boyfriend...



"I have a good offer for a house - shall I go ahead and buy it - I've been thinking about it for a long time now and it's still there and have received a lower offer again.. the energies in there are really nice. Do you think I'd be able to sell the one I'm living in rather quickly so things can work out well both ways..

What is Peter dob 12 February 1968 really feeling for me? ...thanks."

o O o



Dear Ms. L.,


Thank you so much for choosing me as your counselor for this situation. I have written down my readings for you regarding your decision in the timing of selling your old house and also with regards to Peter in his feelings for you.

Regarding your House:

If you are in a hurry to sell your house, a man will make a generous offer but will not be up to its expected value. More time is needed to sell your house if you need to throw a good price for it. You could either choose to accept the man’s offer and get a quick-cash or you could wait for a little while after you moved until a much better offer comes. There is a little bit of difficulty in selling your house right now for a better value. The best time to sell your house will be on a summer. Most probably then, by the summer of next year!

Oh, by the way, the new house will bring you prosperity, most especially when it comes to business and partnership.

**************************************

Regarding Peter:

Peter is quite a conservative guy. He hides his feelings and emotions. You could sense that he is not making any move even though you are obviously doing everything to get his attention. There is something in his past that is holding him back. It seems like he is driven by his past emotional experience and he is still trying to grasp everything that was emotionally left in his heart. He has to let go of his fantasies and dreams and face the reality. The cards are telling that emotionally, both of you are compatible to each other. But it looks like you are the only one who is doing all the moves, and he could sense it. He has to make a move.

There are some choices that you could do to really know his feelings about you. One is by showing that you are there and is the only one who understands his feelings and nobody else. By showing this you may be able to wake him up from his deep sleep. Another way is to show more patience by giving him more time to recuperate on whatever anxiety he is having in his personal life. It could also be best to enjoy each others companionship for the meantime by being a great friend to him and see if something fresh and blooming will come along the way.

I would be glad to do another reading sometime in the near future to follow up this situation. It is not so clear at the moment, but as time change things may show up more clearly.

My very best wishes for both of you and to your new home!

Best of luck,
Celestian


Comment from Ms. L : " Celestian is a very kind person but also an extremely good reader! He told me things he couldn't have known. I really think I know now how to move. Things still need to pan out for what I asked - but I'm happy inside and much lighter because this is now all brought to the fore. Thanks a lot Celestian. Highly Recommended " (5-star rating * * * * * )

No comments:

Post a Comment

For consultations pertaining to your love life, marriage, or career, please contact me by email or live chat at http://www.liveperson.com/celestian.

All client's names in these readings were omitted to maintain privacy.

Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson