This reading is for Ms. C. about her BF, and if things are going to work out for both of them despite of some obstacles.
"...please tell me if we will ever end up together as boyfriend and girlfriend? when? will he ever fall in love with me? when will his current relationship end? why is it so hard to end it if he is not happy with her? i know that he cares for me. i love him so much. what is in the future for the both of us? thank u so much!"
o O o
Dear Ms. C,
First of all, thank you for letting me as your counselor for this most important concern you got here concerning your relationship with Troy (name changed). I have drawn some cards here in order for you to understand what's in the mind of Troy and his feelings on you.
The Situation:
The Tower card indicates big dramatic changes. I could sense that there is going to be a big dramatic change that is about to unfold in the life of Troy and it could most probably work to your advantage. We are looking at an unhappy relationship of Troy with his GF and most probably out of nowhere I could sense that an unexpected event will come and could dramatically end up their relationship. The blockage:
The 8 of Swords indicates obstacles which could mean that there are some things that needs to be resolved and addressed outside both of you before things could pan out. One most unavoidable obstacle could be his GF's unwillingness to let him go. I cannot see anything holding him back except for his empathy for her situation. He has yet to put his head over his heart in order to get things over.
The recent past:
The 3 of Cups indicates friendship which means that there is intense enjoyment in your friendship with Trent. I could sense that both of you loved each others companionship and the energies between both of you are high most especially when you are close to each other.
This past few days:
The Ace of Swords indicates birth of new ideas. I could sense that Troy is starting to communicate with you about his feelings. He has been a little bit open lately and he has given you some ideas of what is truly happening in his life. I could feel that this is a wake up call and it could mean a lot of positive things to come. I could also feel that this is the right time for both of you to communicate about your feelings towards each others. This is good time for you to interact your feelings on him to let him know that you care and love him. But of course you have to play it low so as that it would not look like you're almost dieing for him.
Present:
The 4 of Swords indicates a truce which means that you need to back off a little bit between Troy and his GF in order to avoid getting into a very messy situation. Try not to push yourself too much at this moment to avoid being in the middle of a fierce fight and conflict. Its either you can help or you can hurt yourself. So you are given some precautionary measures here and in the end you will find that you did the right thing.
Future:
The 4 of Cups indicates confusion. I could sense that there will still be some confusion in your part as the situation drags and as you get tired of the waiting period. I could sense that this situation between Trent and his GF will still linger on for a time being until he truly braves himself to shake off the chains that binds him and her.
How do you look at yourself in this situation:
The 7 of Swords indicates going in circles and waste of time which could mean that you'll most probably need to invest a lot of time on waiting and that means a lot of patience and endurance in your part. You will have lots of expectations that has to wait until things could move on between you and Troy.
Your hope and fears:
The 8 of cups indicates abandoning fantasies which could mean that your fear is in your impatience of waiting. I could sense that you have a very impatient personality and you always want to speed things up. That is because of your very high intellect and strong energy in moving things up in high speed. But, because this situation evolves very sensitive emotional issue on his part, putting yourself on Trent's shoes could help you realize the difficulty of the decision that he is making.
The Outcome:
The 10 Wands reversed indicates overcoming difficult demands and inhibitions are overcome. So, overall, this could mean a very positive result. I sense that you will be waiting inspite of all the hardships and anxieties. And I could also sense that a fruitful reward is at hand.
Well, Ms. C, you got a very good reading here. The outcome is very positive. Back to your question if things will work out for you and Trent, the answer is definitely, yes! Things will still need to pan out, but as for now, your patience is dearly needed in this situation.
Cheers,
Celestian
Comment: "Wonderful, WONDERFUL! Celestian is an Amazing reader! Explained everything so well. He took his time and literally gave me MORE than a full reading. And when I had questions at the end, he quickly replied and then told me to let him know if I still didn't understand. He was very kind and also gave me some pointers. STOP looking! he is the perfect expert for you! Thank you Celestian. I will see you again." (5-star rating ***** )
No comments:
Post a Comment